Terms and Conditions
It is advisable to read and take the time to fully understand all of the commercial conditions relating to your trip booking. These are laid out for you in the statement which accompanies these terms and conditions. You should read them in full as well as any further notices which have been and may still be issued relating to your booking prior to making a final payment. This way, you will possess all of the necessary information to confirm both the itinerary and the nature of the trip you are confirming.
By filling out and confirming the details in the booking form, you are confirming your acceptance of these conditions. They form a binding contractual agreement between you and Holiday Organiser in Nepal. No modification of these terms will be deemed as valid unless they have been issued in writing and signed by an authorised individual at Holiday Organiser Pvt Ltd. Kathmandu, Nepal.
Holiday Organiser in Germany constitutes an online platform only for connecting clients with Holiday Organiser in Nepal, who organise tailored holiday package and tour services to Nepal. As such, it operates as a marketplace only. Any clients who make direct contact with Holiday Organiser in Nepal, agree to accept their personalised service to Nepal, not in Germany.
Secondly, Holiday Organiser only makes procurements in the form of contact via an online platform. All subsequent contractual and travel arrangements are conducted between the client and Holiday Organiser in Nepal concerned directly. This is based on the terms and trading conditions of the agency in question, based in Kathmandu Nepal. This is the case even if, any booking confirmation or correspondence is forwarded to the customer via Holiday Organiser's web portal. It also applies in the event that the customer makes payment for his or her trip using Holiday Organiser's website.
The German Holiday Organiser satellite office is our only place of representation outside of Nepal and all our employees and tour experts remain representatives of our head office in Kathmandu. The representative office in Germany is a promotional one for Holiday Organiser which only markets the online portal, provides details where necessary and assists website visitors with tourist information only.
Holiday Organiser terms and conditions might be changing from time to time according to the circumstances. Therefore, the actual terms and conditions will apply legally in all cases, the customers will not be notified of the changes.
If you want to reserve your place on a trip, then simply fill out the booking form. Be sure to send a deposit of €200 per person to our bank account. The details for making transactions are laid out below and any that are made are non-refundable.
Payment can be made by bank transfer to our bank in Kathmandu, Nepal. Any prices quoted on the website must be met in full to our bank – the details for which are below. Credit card and debit card payments are also accepted although debit cards will incur a surcharge. Simply follow the instructions of our travel expert to make your payment with a card transaction.
Any outstanding balances are payable to Holiday Organiser in Nepal 30 days before your intended date of departure. Unless specifically stated to the contrary, prices are quoted in Euros or Dollars. All payments must be rendered in the currency as stated on the website. Following payment, the services will be provided according to the details provided in your booking confirmation. An invoice will be sent to you from Holiday Organiser in Kathmandu, Nepal. As mentioned, bank transfers must be made to our local bank in Nepal directly. If your bank charges any transfer fees, then these must be covered by you in full.
Bank - Standard Chartered Bank
Address - Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Nepal
Account number - 01-0216712-54
SWIFT code - SCBLNPKA
Period of Validity
Any dates, itineraries and pricing shown on our website are valid from 1st January 2019 until 31st December 2019 only. From 1st January 2020, prices and information are provided for indicative purposes only.
Booking Acceptance and Paying Balances
Your booking will be confirmed in writing as acceptance of your travel arrangement. Please check your booking confirmation invoice for all details relating to settling your balance. Final payment for your trip price must be made at least 30 days prior to the day of departure. Should this balance be outstanding beyond the due date, we may cancel your booking and reserve the right take such action. In such circumstances, a late fee may be applicable as a result of making last-minute arrangements at additional cost.
Changes / Transfer Alterations
Any requests to amendments of your planned travel arrangements, including transfer alterations, must be made in writing to Holiday Organiser at least 30 days before the intended departure date. Every change that is made to your travel arrangements will be subject to a €100 administration fee. Any such charges must be settled in full prior to departure.
A written notification to Holiday Organiser must be received if you want to transfer from one trip to another. Once your request has been processed, we will make the necessary transfer arrangements subject to the following conditions. Transfer charges will be levied:
- If your request is received fewer than 30 days prior to your original departure date a €100 transfer fee will apply
- If your request is received before then, transfers will not be charged for.
Either way, any increased cost in airfares or operational services must be met in full due to any alteration request.
It is necessary to provide all of the requested personal details - as detailed in our booking form – to complete and order confirmation. Along with the balance, you must provide the full name for each traveller in your party according to his or her passport. In addition, you must register your date of birth, nationality and passport details including the number, issue date and expiration date. Furthermore, customers must declare any pre-existing medical conditions they have if they may impact on the ability to undertake the chosen travel arrangements. A self-assessment form is mandatory for travellers who are 70 years of age or older at the time of travel. No booking can be confirmed without all of the aforementioned personal details.
A customer cancellation request will only be deemed as effective when it is made in writing. Cancellation requests are subject to the following terms:
1. Holiday Organiser will retain the equivalent sum of the non-refundable booking deposit up to a value of €200,00.
2. Customers remain liable for the full balance of the trip if the cancellation request is received fewer than 30 days prior to the day of departure.
3. Holiday Organiser will retain any sums paid by you relating to your booking if the cancellation request is received fewer than 30 days prior to the day of departure.
Please note that less stringent cancellation conditions may be applicable in cases where some Short Break Adventures or Urban Adventures have been booked. The same applies to some additional services and you can find out more from your booking consultant for further details relating to specific cases. Fees may differ when applied to cancelled airfares in accordance with the policy of the airline being used. At Holiday Organiser, we strongly advise customers to purchase comprehensive travel insurance when booking that covers cancellations.
Holiday Organiser is not obliged to make any refunds for services that have not been rendered should you choose to leave a trip for any reason after it has begun.
Other Cancellations, Postponements or Delays
If it is necessary to do so for safety reasons, Holiday Organiser retains the right to cancel a trip at any time before the intended departure date. This may be necessary due to poor weather conditions, excessive snow or ice and because other meteorological conditions are forecast which are likely to be hazardous. Dangerous or life-threatening conditions that are due to any political unrest, as well as military or terrorist activities, may also result in a cancellation for your safety. The absolute discretion of Holiday Organiser will apply in all such cases. Holiday Organiser will always act responsibly where conditions may impact negatively on customer safety. It will also take the necessary action if an act or omission by a third-party prevents a tour - or any constituent part of it - from taking place in accordance with your booking arrangements.
In the event of any alteration, cancellation, delay or postponement to your trip under the aforementioned terms, you are obliged to acknowledge that you will have no right of refund for the price of the tour, whether you have been affected in whole or in part. Furthermore, you have no right to claim compensation for any injury, loss or damage as well as other additional expenses that might come about as a consequence of any incurred by any alterations, cancellations, delays or postponements to your trip. At its absolute discretion, Holiday Organiser reserves its right to cancel any travel booking if the government issues a travel warning or travel advice which should reasonably be acted upon.
Your own travel insurance ought to be purchased at the time your finalise your booking. This is a mandatory requirement for travel. Sufficient provision that covers personal accidents, death, medical costs and emergency repatriation should all be included under your policy. We would recommend a minimum coverage of 100,000 for each of the aforementioned categories. Your policy will also ideally cover you in cases of cancellations, curtailments, loss of luggage and any personal liabilities that may occur. It is a requirement that you provide proof of sufficient travel insurance. This should be made available on the first day of travel. Please note that you won't be allowed to continue without proof. Customers who choose to obtain their travel insurance through Holiday Organiser can do so but must acknowledge their satisfaction with the level of insurance provided.
Our tour prices are advertised according to the level of the international money markets as of January 2019. Holiday Organiser reserves its right to impose surcharges due to any alterations in the exchange rates up to 30 days prior to the date of departure. This may come about because of unfavourable currency rate changes, inflation in air ticket costs or other transportation increases. Other increases that may result in surcharges include local operator costs, taxes and government action which makes additional expenditure necessary. Under these circumstances, Holiday Organiser is responsible for covering the extra charges and customers are responsible for settling the balance of them. In the event that a surcharge results in the overall price of a trip going up by more than 10 per cent, then customers can cancel their booking within 14 days of being notified of the surcharge. A full refund will be issued if requested. We will not apply a surcharge for any travel booking that has been validated and paid in full.
Assumption of Risks
Under any booking, all travellers must acknowledge:
* That their trip will entail them going into some isolated remote areas which means risk is greater than it might otherwise be for other forms of travel. The conditions may be more challenging in such locations and, therefore, involve a greater degree of risk than elsewhere.
* The quality of accommodation, healthcare provision, hygiene standards, personal safety and the quality of transport infrastructure are frequently not of the same level that might reasonably be expected in parts of the Western world. This may require a degree of adaptability and forbearance on the part of travellers.
* That some operational matters and the delivery of customer service may be under the auspices of a third-party operator. Any service failings from a third party are solely their responsibility and your right to legal proceedings is against said party and not against Holiday Organiser.
- That the additional risk that is associated with intrepid travel arrangements may include difficult or even dangerous ground, areas of high elevation, suddenly altering or extreme meteorological conditions, potential political turmoil, long distances from conventional healthcare services and isolation from telecommunications services. It also means that emergency repatriation may be more complicated to arrange for travellers in the event of an injury or a worsening medical condition.
* That the thrill of an adventurous tour is, in some measure, obtained from the inherent risks that are a part of it. It is understood that these dangers are the very reason why you want to book such a trip in the first place.
* That they have only signed up to trip after giving proper thought to the relevant risks and pertinent information of the locality. Without prejudice, this includes any travel guidance or advice produced by the Nepali Department of State. It is each traveller's responsibility to read the germane information and travel advice. For the reasons outlined in these terms and conditions, all travellers consequently accept any extra risks associated with adventurous travel in remote areas including those associated with personal harm and even death as well as any losses caused to property.
The General Minimum Age Policy states that for the most travel arrangements, the minimum age for children is 6 years except those which involve trekking expeditions. All travellers under 18 years of age are obliged to be accompanied by a responsible adult who will take charge of their day-to-day care. Bear in mind that no persons younger than 18 will be accepted for extreme trekking expeditions.
The General Maximum Age Policy states that for most trips, no upper age limit is specified. However, we would like to point out that our tours can be physically demanding so they are unsuited to some people. As such, a self-assessment form must be filled out by all travellers aged 70 years or more.
Health and Fitness Prerequisites
Travellers should be in good general health and be in a reasonably fit physical condition to take part in a trip. All travellers ought to follow our fitness training programme prior to departure to ensure they are prepared. Anyone who suffers conditions such as severe muscular problems, chest pains, heart or bronchial disorders should not book to travel. Indeed, travellers with a severe asthmatic condition or those who have high blood pressure are strongly advised against travel of this nature. Bear in mind that travel is undertaken in remote areas where access to normal healthcare services is limited and where hospital facilities may be a long way away. When it is necessary, emergency evacuation can take a long time to arrange and be expensive. Any expenses accrued for healthcare matters and evacuations during a trip are the traveller's responsibility, not Holiday Organiser. We reserve the right of absolute discretion to cancel travel for any individual based on grounds of fitness or medical assessments.
Travellers must certify:
* That they enjoy a good level of health, both mentally and physically, and are fit for travel when a booking is made.
* That they have informed Holiday Organiser of all matters concerning their fitness as well as their mental and physical health that they are aware of - as well as any conditions that they might reasonably be expected to know about - so long as that information is appropriate to Holiday Organiser in its decision-making process for accepting travellers on adventurous tours.
* That they will immediately inform Holiday Organiser about any adverse alterations in their health or fitness that may be relevant to decision-making about permitting travellers to take part in an adventure trip. If travellers know of any such changes, then they must notify Holiday Organiser in writing. All participants on a trip acknowledge their obligation to disclose relevant medical matters from the time of booking to the date of departure as well as the period of the planned trip itself. Any traveller who fails in his or her duty of medical disclosure places Holiday Organiser under no obligation had a full disclosure been made which would not have allowed them to go on, or to continue, the trip. Holiday Organiser will not be liable, except to the legal minimum requirements, for any personal injuries, death or property loss that comes about as a consequence of failure to disclose all relevant medical matters.
Passport and Visa Arrangements
All travellers must be in possession of a valid passport. Travellers are responsible for obtaining all of the necessary visas and permits that are required certification for the countries involved on the planned trip. At least a 6-month validity beyond the duration of the entire trip is required for all passports. It your onus to make sure that you have not merely applied for the correct documentation to travel but are in possession when required to produce it by the relevant authorities. Look at your trip notes for further details of what will be required in your case. Holiday Organiser bears no liability should you be refused entry into a country due to lacking the correct travel documentation including valid passports and visas.
Any complaint about your a tour should initially be raised with your tour leader or the local travel agency running the tour. An attempt to deal with the cause of the complaint will be made. Should you feel unsatisfied with the outcome, then you have the right to make a written submission to Holiday Organiser about the matter so long as it is received within a 30-day time period from the end of the trip.
Photographic Marketing Consent
By booking with Holiday Organiser, you automatically consent to us taking images of your party during the trip which may be used at a later date marketing and other promotional reasons. You grant a royalty-free, global right to use these images in perpetuity with an irrevocable image licence for reasons of publicity and marketing.
Anyone making a booking with Holiday Organiser accepts that:
* In the event that Holiday Organiser acts as a booking agent for an airline, on behalf of a third-party tour agency or as a ground transportation operator for arranging transfers, then we accept no liability for either their acts or omissions during their service provision.
* Holiday Organiser cannot be held responsible for any breaches of the law that are perpetrated by any individuals who may accompany you on your tour.
Cooling Off Period
Customers have the right to revoke the contract made when they booked without offering any reasons so long as it is cancelled within a 10-day period. The cooling off period is deemed to start from the date when the contract was concluded.
If you wish to revoke your contract, then you must inform us by e-mail or by a phone call to either our head office in Nepal or to our satellite office in Germany. It is necessary to inform us within the aforementioned 10-day cooling off period for this to take effect.
Repayment Following Revocation
When a contractual agreement is revoked within the cooling off period, Holiday Organiser will repay you within a maximum of fourteen days from the date of your request, or sooner if it is practically possible to do so. Unless requested in another form, any such repayment will be issued to you with the same payment method that you used for the initial transaction. Holiday Organiser will not charge you any fees for your refund except non refundable deposit.
In cases where you have already requested some services be put in place during the 10-day cooling off period, then customers will have to pay Holiday Organiser a reasonable sum that equates to the level of service(s) that have been procured thus far. Your right to revoke your contract with us is unaffected and the charges you incur in such cases are made with respect to total contract comparison within total that would have been provided for within the contract had it not been revoked.
Personal Data Policy
You accept Holiday Organiser agrees to hold your personal data with strict confidentiality. If you discover any kind of misuse of your personal data – for example, your address or personal snaps and so on – then Holiday Organiser will not be deemed to be responsible for any inappropriate actions conducted by third-party organisations.
Holiday Organiser is a destination management company the head office is based in Kathmandu, Nepal. The Holiday Organiser web portal is created and designed by Longtail e-media also in Kathmandu, Nepal. Therefore Longtail e-media has used and created in this web portal all design, text, photographs and other materials. Therefore Holiday Organiser notify to any one who claims by proving for their copyright infringement for their properties such as photos, text materials or any design, Holiday Organiser will remove them within 24 hours and the dispute will be settled under the copyright legal law of Government of Kathmandu, Nepal. Our representative office in Germany will not bear any legal responsibilities for any kind of copyright issue.
Holiday Organiser Pvt. Ltd is a business that is under the jurisdiction of the Government of Kathmandu, Nepal. As such, any legal disputes that arise that relate to bookings or these terms and conditions may only be initiated in the courts of Kathmandu, Nepal. The Holiday Organiser satellite office in Germany acts only on a representative basis and all of the office staff and tour experts who work there are merely representing our head office, located in Nepal. The representative office in Germany is a promotional one for Holiday Organiser which only markets the online portal, provides details where necessary and assists website visitors with tourist information only.
Travellers booking any trips do so of their own free will and any payments required to secure a tour reservation must be paid directly to our head office bank in Nepal. As such, Holiday Organiser's tour experts in Germany, do not undertake any form of legal or financial responsibility for the customer. This is the case both before or after services have been rendered by Holiday Organiser. This agreement – including our terms and conditions as well as the rights and obligations of all the parties involved – will only take effect in accordance with the governance afforded by the laws of Nepal.
Nepal Contact Information:
Naxal, Nagpokhari 197
Germany Contact Information:
53129 Bonn, Germany
Call - +49 15229228976
E-mail - email@example.com